Responsibilities for Frontend Engineer
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Inspired: You have a burning desire to do great things and to grow!
- Thoughtful: You have a healthy sense of self and how your life impacts the world around you.
- Skillful: You are dedicated to what you do. You love working on the edge of your comfort zone and embracing risk and failure head-on.
- Unpretending: You are a healthy balance of confidence and humility! You understand that the more you know, the more you realize how much you do not know.
- Ambitious: You have big goals. You also understand that a thousand miles starts with one step. You plan, grow, prove, and achieve!
- Strong desire to become a great Frontend Engineer
- Strong desire to communicate with people, understand people, and motivate people based on our Core Values and job requirements!
- Understand that growth is superbly hard because it requires us to face deficiencies head-on. Growth requires tremendous strength!
- Talented developer who can help us grow our product line.
- 2+ years experience hand-on react experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Knowledge of AWS, mainly static hosting Cloudfront, S3 and Cloudwatch is a plus.
- Understanding of REST API and best practices.
- Knowledge and experience in Test Driven Development.
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Fluent in English.
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- 27 days of vacation a year to start
- Relocation assistance available (work permit)
- Membership to gyms and sports clubs across Germany (Urban Sports Club)
- Fresh fruit and treats in the office as well as a barista coffee bar, and a variety of teas.
- Competitive Salary
- Development opportunities and ongoing training to help you reach your career goals
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German & summer & winter parties
Hence, we, the managers, must talk the talk and walk the walk by working in our office, located in Berlin, Warschauer platz 11-13 10245
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem solver to join our small, crazy team! Or crazy, small team. Works both ways, actually!
We are looking for an innovative, forward-thinking problem solver to join our small, crazy team! Or crazy, small team. Works both ways, actually!
Okay, we think we've said enough. Your turn : - ). Apply for the Frontend Engineer now!