Job Responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Manager
- Searching (SEO and SEM), social media, mobile web and applications, and digital analytics
- Manage all B2B and B2C media (including social) platforms and delivering targeted marketing campaigns
- Create a strong Airsiders brand in the marketplace through content creation on multiple platformsand
growing revenue through digital marketing campaings and manage day-to-day priorities with digital campaigns
- Own the strategy for the full marketing lifecycle from campaign ideation, creative execution, media acquisition, landing page optimization, registration flow optimization, and paid remarketing
- Work on a small team, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats and help out across other areas of marketing as well
- Review metrics and work with team to adjust strategies and tactics to increase engagement and conversion and brainstorm customer pathways
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Manage and optimize online marketing campaigns using Google Ads, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc
- Inspired: You have a burning desire to do great things and to grow!
- Thoughtful: You have a healthy sense of self and how your life impacts the world around you.
- Skillful: You are dedicated to what you do. You love working on the edge of your comfort zone and embracing risk and failure head-on.
- Unpretending: You are a healthy balance of confidence and humility! You understand that the more you know, the more you realize how much
you do not know.
Do you also have these skills?
- Strong desire to become a great digital marketing professional; effectively convey the value of our service to potential clients, generating leads!
- Ability to learn and grow. Have the mentality that growth does not make us look weak, but strong!
- Understand that growth is superbly hard because it requires us to face deficiencies head on. Growth requires tremendous strength!
- Excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment with weekly leads goals and aspire to beat the goals week by week.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Capable of managing multi-disciplinary and multi-partner projects.
- Experience in driving brand awareness and performance marketing initiatives
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- 27 days of vacation a year to start
- Relocation assistance available (work permit)
- Membership to gyms and sports clubs across Germany (Urban Sports Club)
- Fresh fruit and treats in the office, a barista coffee bar, and a variety of teas.
- Competitive Salary
- Development opportunities and ongoing training to help you reach your career goals
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German & summer & winter parties
Employees at airsiders also benefit from a hybrid workplace, we generally aiming for three days in the office.
Hence, we, the managers, must talk the talk and walk the walk by working in our office, located in Berlin, Warschauer platz 11-13 10245
We are looking for an innovative, forward-thinking problem solver to join our small, crazy team! Or crazy, small team. Works both ways, actually!
Okay, we think we've said enough. Your turn : - ). Apply for the Digital Marketing Manager Position now!