- Responsible for the continuous development and improvement of BI services and processes. Develop and manage our BI environments, ensuring efficiency and stability.
- Point of contact for all internal stakeholders and develop a deep understanding of our business model to support us with innovative solutions.
- Lead our business intelligence efforts and support our business through data-driven analyses and recommendations.
- Organise and manage our operations on relevant BI platforms.
- Analyse data and curate relevant reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and develop our cloud BI environments, ensuring its stability and efficiency.
- Support internal and external stakeholders with BI service.
- Develop dashboards and enable internal stakeholders to make data-driven decisions to drive business needs.
- Inspired: You have a burning desire to do great things and to grow!
- Thoughtful: You have a healthy sense of self and how your life impacts the world around you.
- Skillful: You are dedicated to what you do. You love working on the edge of your comfort zone and embracing risk and failure head on.
- Unpretending: You are a healthy balance of confidence and humility! You understand that the more you know, the more you realize how much you do not know.
- Strong desire to become a great Business Intelligence professional; effectively convey the value of our service to potential clients, generating leads!
- Ability to learn and grow. Have the mentality that growth does not make us look weak but strong!
- Understand that growth is superbly hard because it requires us to face deficiencies head-on.
- Growth requires tremendous strength!
- Excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment with weekly leads goals and aspire to beat the goals week by week.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence.
- An excellent understanding of the travel industry
- A degree in business, or a related field e.g. computer science, data science, maths.
- Capable of dealing with large and complex data.
- Excellent analytical capabilities.
- An understanding of cloud technologies e.g. AWS
- Good data modeling skills and preferably an understanding of SQL and different database technologies e.g. NoSQL
- Production experience with AWS Redshift, S3, and serverless
- Fluency in English
- 27 days of vacation a year to start
- Relocation assistance available (work permit)
- Membership to gyms and sports clubs across Germany (Urban Sports Club)
- Fresh fruit and treats in the office as well as a barista coffee bar, and a variety of teas.
- Competitive Salary
- Development opportunities and ongoing training to help you reach your career goals
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German & summer & winter parties
Hence, we, the managers, must talk the talk and walk the walk by working in our office, located in Berlin, Warschauer platz 11-13 10245
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem solver to join our small, crazy team! Or crazy, small team. Works both ways, actually!
Okay, we think we've said enough. Your turn : - ). Apply for the Business Intelligence Manager Position now!